Monday, February 3, 2014

Walgreen's Beauty products

 
Happy Monday ladies! I am all for any chance I get to sample out drug store makeup finds so I recently pattered up with Walgreens to review a few of their beauty deals to share with you ladies! The products they sent  include L’Oreal Butterfly Mascara, Colour Riche Lip Stain, Miracle Blur Eye Cream, Curve It Hair Styling Cream, and NIVEA - A Kiss of Care & Color Lip Care. 
My absolute favorite out of this whole bunch is the L'Oreal Colour Riche Lip Stain. As many of you know I'm not really a big gloss girl but I think a little shine really makes a big impact! Lately i've been on the hunt for the perfect subtle pink gloss and this one by L'Oreal has been my go to ever since i've received it! The best part about this gloss is that when it rubs off you are still left with a hint of color from the "stain" so you're not left with a totally bare lip.  It's the perfect gloss for me because it's not over the top glossy but gives just enough shine. So here's my everyday Spring makeup look using the Colour Riche Lip Stain and the Butterfly mascara.....

I'm use the L'Oreal Colour Riche Lip Stain in Pink Resistance.


PS these earrings are only $10 at Windsorstore!

This L'Oreal Butterfly Mascara was also a great find. It left my lashes much fuller and without clumping! FYI it does stay put so make sure you have a good makeup remover.

and lastly this L'Oreal Curve It Curl Taming Cream is another great find! I'm obsessed with the smell and use this non stop on my daughters curly/crazy hair :) I apply just a dime size amount to her hair when it's damp and it helps tame those crazy curls. I'm really excited about this find because its also much more affordable than some of the other products i've been using lately. 


You can check out more Walgreens Beauty deals HERE

 "Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Walgreens Beauty through their partnership with POPSUGAR Select. While I was compensated to write a post about Walgreens Beauty, all opinions are my own."  


15 comments:

  1. Those earrings are gorgeous!! Loving the lip stain too... Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun can you believe they are $10?!!! crazy steal! xo

      Delete
  2. Your skin is perfect, and love that lip color. What shirt are you wearing? Looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun its actually by DVF but from a few years ago ;(

      Delete
  3. Your makeup looks SO pretty! Love drugstore makeup!

    Kim
    http://trendkeeper.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun...me too! I love finding great products on a budget!

      Delete
  4. Loving that lipcolour. Can we have the rest of the makeup breakdown - what you are wearing on your eyes and cheeks? Also, could you post a link to the top - the neckline is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wearing all the glitters by mac eyeshadow on my lid...with saddle by mac in the crease and some NYC liquid liner. The top is by DVF but from years ago. sorry xo

      Delete
  5. I have been looking for a semi-neutral soft pink color and glad you posted about this. I'm not much of a lipstick/lip gloss gal so I don't usually spend over $10 on a tube. This is perfect! Thanks Andee!!
    Linh
    http://abeautifulrawr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the exact same when Linh...I think you'll look this one as well then xo

      Delete
  6. I need another pink lipgloss like I need a hole in my head, but that color is gorgeous! I might not be able to resist picking it up during my next trip to Walgreen's...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i hear you on that one! (except glosses are actually something i did need this time ;)

      Delete
  7. Would love to see how you organize all your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks for the suggestion ...Ill try to do that post for you ladies as well! xo

      Delete
  8. ok, so gotta go get that L'Oreal lip color STAT!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

blog design + development by fabulous k