Monday, December 9, 2013

Holiday Party Look

Alright ladies Holiday season is here! As mentioned in previous posts an LBD is a MUST have closet essential. They can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion and always come in handy when you're having one of those "I have nothing to wear situations". ;)
 This little number from Windsor has a little sexy appeal with its mesh panel that I adore! It's perfect for holiday parties, bachlorettes, bday celebrations, basically anytime you feel like getting dolled up. I love it for a holiday party so I paired mine with some pretty statement earrings, faux fur shawl and some bright red lips....done and done! 





Photos by Steady Jenny

Mesh Insert Dress c/o Windsor
Steve Madden sandals (you know I wear these to death ;)
Topshop Earrings (can't find on the website but some fun similar styles below)
All Saints Box Clutch (Similar here)
and Topshop Fur Collar (on sale now here)...
I've been wearing this with everything lately! more posts with it to come soon! 


and lastly some of my favorite  fun fab party earrings all under $40! 
*Click on the set for details


35 comments:

  1. Love it! do you mind sharing your Lipstick color please ? :) Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course its Chili by Mac and have been living in this red lately!

      Delete
  2. Love love love!! You are just too cute! xx

    www.typicaldomesticbabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a hottie! Love how you're wearing the fur collar and the simple sexiness of this outfit.
    zozo | atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this outfit! I also would love to know what lipstick you're wearing!? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Tawyna its chili by Mac and has been my go to red lately!

      Delete
  5. Love the lip color with it! Would also love to know what it is! :) Gorgeous as always!

    www.zdots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Sydney its Chili by Mac and has been my go to red lately xo

      Delete
  6. This is SO gorgeous! Love that dress - and I totally agree an LBD is a closet essential!

    Kim
    http://trendkeeper.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kim! IEvery girl needs an LBD ;)

      Delete
  7. Love all of these holiday looks! This dress looks like a million bucks on you! Thank you for the great links on earrings!!!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Tiffany! Hope you like the earrings too...there are some many ones I want ;)

      Delete
  8. WOW - that dress is only $30 dollars and looks red carpet ready. Just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun! i know i seriously couldnt believe it was $30 either!

      Delete
  9. stunning!
    imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been following for years and I could never quite put my finger on who it is you look like, but I just got it- you totes look like Vivien Leigh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for the love and for following..so nice hearing that. I havent heard of this girl but ill def have to look her up ;))

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. thanks so much Megan and for always taking the time to comment xo

      Delete
  12. You are so gorgeous! I love that dress too. The mesh panel gives it the perfect amount of sex appeal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much love! Im obsessed with mesh lately ;)

      Delete
  13. So feminine and beautiful with a touch of sexiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You could make a trash bag look amazing! You are naturally radiant and just drop dead gorgeous!!! What red lipstick are you wearing? I have such a hard time finding a flattering red!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you use sunless tanner? I love your glowy skin! What is your secret?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your sunkissed glow! Do you use sunless tanner? What is your secret?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous! Love the whole look and the name of your blog is adorable xo
    www.blondebellezza.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful outfits dear! Please tell me ‘who had designed this dress? Actually I am also planning for a ‘holiday party’ and did not make selection of the dresses for this party till now. But I want some perfect kind of match of outfits for my party space nyc. If you want, can give your own ideas dear?

    ReplyDelete

 

blog design + development by fabulous k